Companion care is an important part of the in-home care process, allowing individuals who only need a little assistance the ability to age in place without feeling lonely or unsafe.
The Sully Home Care companion care service provide a variety of non-medical services, both in and out of the home. Our goal is to match each of our clients with a compatible caregiver who will provide a stimulating and safe environment without interfering with the client’s lifestyle.
The services included in our Companion care Program:
- Light housekeeping
- Supervising/monitoring activities of daily living
- Assisting/reminding clients to take medication
- Accompanying to appointments, recreational activities, shopping and errands
- Recreational walks and Socialization
- Assisting with meal planning, preparation and grocery shopping
- Assisting with telephone calls and letter writing
- Providing companionship by reading, listening and conversing
We are constantly expanding the towns in which we provide services.
If your county isn’t listed please call us at 508-510-6963